We on the planning team for the Konsela Cousin Gathering wish you a very good time with all our cousins. Your generous sharing of yourself in play on this day will make the Konsela Cousin Gathering enjoyable, fun and memorable for all.
What a beautiful big family! Eight is such a great number! It's fun to see our cousins as we remember them from years gone by. The date on that photo makes it extra special. I remember all the faces from Mary Jane through Albert. Communication between our families must have ceased at that point because I don't remember Marge, Tom or Pat. I look forward to meeting the three of you on August 18th.
Bob, you did a superb job of posting the picture. The size is great and when I click on it I get a nice enlarged view. I hope you're digging around for more pics!
OK her goes.....I recognize Aunt Alvina and Uncle Joe and yes it is a great picture dated 1980. Can you guess my age?? I was already married for 18 years and living in the Chicago area for that long as well. So take 18 years off all those cousins ages down the line and they were quiet young. And that is how I remember them except for the wonderful event of getting to meet Mary Jane and Marge last summer here visiting Gene and myself. We had a great time and many memories remain over this past year.....CAN you IMAGINE the memories this large group of cousins will have after meeting August 18, 2012!! I can't wait, hope it goes through to midnight!
In looking at all these photos, I must say that most of us will remember the cousins more our age that we played with or visited together with. In Joe's family photo, the only kids I remember ever playing with are Al, Mary Jane, Jeanette who was quite small then, I believe and maybe Bernadette...the younger ones were still "dreams" (lol) and I don't recall them at all. I am 71 so Joe's kids can figure out who was around by then and who wasn't. Maybe there were some I don't remember as being born already. Fun...and thanks for the pics.
What a nice family picture, you all look so young there.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I will have to look and see what pictures I can find to post. It's nice to look back and smile.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful big family! Eight is such a great number! It's fun to see our cousins as we remember them from years gone by. The date on that photo makes it extra special. I remember all the faces from Mary Jane through Albert. Communication between our families must have ceased at that point because I don't remember Marge, Tom or Pat. I look forward to meeting the three of you on August 18th.
ReplyDeleteBob, you did a superb job of posting the picture. The size is great and when I click on it I get a nice enlarged view. I hope you're digging around for more pics!
OK her goes.....I recognize Aunt Alvina and Uncle Joe and yes it is a great picture dated 1980.
ReplyDeleteCan you guess my age?? I was already married for 18 years and living in the Chicago area for that long as well. So take 18 years off all those cousins ages down the line and they were quiet young. And that is how I remember them except for the wonderful event of getting to meet Mary Jane and Marge last summer here visiting Gene and myself. We had a great time and many memories remain over this past year.....CAN you IMAGINE the memories this large group of cousins will have after meeting August 18, 2012!! I can't wait, hope it goes through to midnight!
In looking at all these photos, I must say that most of us will remember the cousins more our age that we played with or visited together with. In Joe's family photo, the only kids I remember ever playing with are Al, Mary Jane, Jeanette who was quite small then, I believe and maybe Bernadette...the younger ones were still "dreams" (lol) and I don't recall them at all. I am 71 so Joe's kids can figure out who was around by then and who wasn't. Maybe there were some I don't remember as being born already. Fun...and thanks for the pics.
ReplyDelete