Sunday, July 8, 2012

THE HOME PLACE


I found this old scan I did of a very damaged slide which belonged to our mom.  I have rescanned it so the resolution is again compromised.  Nonetheless, there is
enough there to bring back memories.  IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS A BETTER PHOTO OF THE HOME FARM?  It would be so great if you would share it with all of us on here.  Ann Konkel sent me some very special pictures a good while back that I considered a special gift and I hope she does not mind that I have shared them.  Bev said she also got some from Vivian that she posted here.  If you are unable to scan photos, we will help you do it or find someone who would be willing to do it for you.  Or bring them to the reunion and Ann (Pogreba) Matchey said she would scan them for you.  Any photo that is on here is able to be saved for yourself.  If you don't have photos to share, use this blog to ask questions or share a memory.  ~ Rosemary (Thoma) Niebauer

2 comments:

  1. I would gladly scan any photos for anyone but they would have to bring them to my house, can't bring the scanner to the reunion or you could let me take the photos home with me after the party then I could scan them and return them to you,,,, this is something I would not do myself because I would be afraid they would get lost in the mail. Like I said if you can bring them to my house I will scan them for you and post to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy,
    The picture you posted of the farm surrounded by hills reminded me of when we went there to visit. At least 4 or 5 of us kids bounced around in the back seat and when we had 2 more big curves yet to go, one of us would yell, "two more corners." We were excited to go there (or anywhere for that matter) and I know as soon as we got there I for one, didn't say a thing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.