We on the planning team for the Konsela Cousin Gathering wish you a very good time with all our cousins. Your generous sharing of yourself in play on this day will make the Konsela Cousin Gathering enjoyable, fun and memorable for all.
Monday, July 2, 2012
Olga and Jennie on Olga's wedding day
Here is a picture of Olga and my mom Jennie Pogreba, on the back it says "1923 on my wedding and Jennie 5 months old June 26th". I guess this would give a date to the family picture because to me it looks like the same clothes are worn. Taken on Olga's wedding day?
Labels:
Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope all the cousins remember that Aunt Olie's name was also Olga. I remember our mother saying that when she was born, she was already aunt to twins.
ReplyDeleteI guess should have said "Aunt" Olga. Was thinking of calling her Aunt Olie or Ollie but wasn't sure how to spell "Olie". For me neither spelling looks right although that is what we always called her... loved that woman.
ReplyDeleteOK now I am feeling left out with all these cousins connecting with comments. I can just say Aunt Ollie was a genuine classie old gal in her own right. I think she was every ones favorite.
ReplyDeleteI'll add to Barb's last post in saying that she is right on with Ollie...she was outspoken and called it as she saw it!!! She, aunt Jennie and uncle Rob drove up to Minocqua about 30+/- yrs ago to see me and my family, unannounced and I felt so bad that I couldn't spend more time with them but we had a business and I had to work. We did, however, go for a nice lunch and it was totally enjoyable. I remember as a little kid, I was "afraid" of her because she always seemed so stern to me and she really wasn't, that's how little kids perceive people!!! So funny...this picture is so beautiful. In Rob/Jennie's wedding picture, my sister Joan's daughter Janelle Guenther who lives in Arcadia, looks exactly like Jenny in the wedding picture. It only makes sense that that would be the case but after all, we are all related!!!! Called bloodlines....
ReplyDelete