hand hooked (crocheted) rag rug and a few bottles of home-made wine. Mom, Mary Konsela Thoma, taught me how to hook rugs. I would guess that she was taught by her mother, Olga Obieglo Konsela. The wine recipe that I use came from mom which she may also have gotten from Grandma Olga.
We on the planning team for the Konsela Cousin Gathering wish you a very good time with all our cousins. Your generous sharing of yourself in play on this day will make the Konsela Cousin Gathering enjoyable, fun and memorable for all.
Friday, July 20, 2012
Prizes
The Planning Team is planning on giving prizes at the Konsela Cousins Gathering. I would like to donate a few items, namely a
hand hooked (crocheted) rag rug and a few bottles of home-made wine. Mom, Mary Konsela Thoma, taught me how to hook rugs. I would guess that she was taught by her mother, Olga Obieglo Konsela. The wine recipe that I use came from mom which she may also have gotten from Grandma Olga.
hand hooked (crocheted) rag rug and a few bottles of home-made wine. Mom, Mary Konsela Thoma, taught me how to hook rugs. I would guess that she was taught by her mother, Olga Obieglo Konsela. The wine recipe that I use came from mom which she may also have gotten from Grandma Olga.
Labels:
Miscellaneous,
Prizes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a small table that I made that I will donate as a door prize. The top is 12" X 22" and is 22" high. It would be a good hall table or maybe an end table or just something to hold a picture or two.
ReplyDeleteIt's made of black walnut with Queen Ann style legs & has a small drawer which I think is more for looks but is functional.
I also have a set of steel horeshoes with the metal rods for a horeshoe pit.
Brian