Monday, July 2, 2012

Robert Konsela Farm House Near Waumandee


The first photo is a scan of a scan of a photo that Myrna & Augie sent me.  The bottom one is a sepia version of the same pic.  Maybe someone from Augie's family could scan the actual photo and post a much better quality photo.

Bev (Thoma) Keltner

1 comment:

  1. I think the picture of Grandpa and Grandma's house is so cool. I used to take Dad for a ride sometimes and we would drive down there and look. He would show me the school house where he went to school and talk about all the neighbors. Wish I'd have a recording of all that! I don't know if I could get there again if I tried. The last time we did that was maybe a month or two before his stroke.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.