We on the planning team for the Konsela Cousin Gathering wish you a very good time with all our cousins. Your generous sharing of yourself in play on this day will make the Konsela Cousin Gathering enjoyable, fun and memorable for all.
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Robert & Olga Konsela Certif of Marriage
Notice the Full Name of the mother of the wife: Johanna Obieglo, (nee Libeck or Liberk). I had to click on the image to enlarge it and then click again to get a nice large image. I received this from Bob & Vivian last week. Vivian said that this is proof that Robert and Olga were first cousins. So could the other posted documents (Death Certificate & Olga Konsela Obituary) be wrong?????
Labels:
Documents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bev, this is like the two deocuments I posted earlier found on the Latter Day Saints site. I think we have double proof and perhaps need to get the death certificate changed??? This document is obviously from the original.
ReplyDelete