Friday, July 6, 2012

Ancestry.com

Just in time for the Konsela Cousin Gathering, Ancestry.com has offered free searching.  But only from July 4 through the 8th.  I just discovered that quite by accident today.  Wish I had known two days ago!
Bev (Thoma) Keltner

2 comments:

  1. Bev, our excitement is short lived. The only documents that we will be able to view with this free search are those that relate to the 13 original colonies. I called to ask after not getting anywhere with it. They do have a 14 day free trial -- as long as you stop it at the end, otherwise it will cost you around $25 a month for research of US documents or about $10 more if you are including a search of international documents. It looks like an excellent resource however, and we might be able to accomplish a lot in 14 days. ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a version that you can access through a lot of libraries also for free.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.