We on the planning team for the Konsela Cousin Gathering wish you a very good time with all our cousins. Your generous sharing of yourself in play on this day will make the Konsela Cousin Gathering enjoyable, fun and memorable for all.
Here is a picture of Grandma's certificate of death. Not sure is you can read it but it says she lived at the county hospital 2 years 11 months and died March 7, 1967. cause of death listed as Cachexia (a generally weakened condition of body or mind resulting from any debilitating chronic disease) and Arterosclerosis, Generalized (Atherosclerosis (also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD) is a condition in which an artery wall thickens as a result of the accumulation of fatty materials such as cholesterol). Her mother's name was Jennie Miemietz which I did not know. If anyone has any questions about this just let me know. I don't know if anyone can even read the document.
Ann, thanks for posting such interesting things for us! I just double clicked on it and then hit both control and the + sign to make it larger. Very clear and readable. Your medical information was also very interesting.
I did magnify the document to 200% and was able to read it perfectly, first I double clicked on the picture then increased the size when it came up on the page.
Hi Ann, Thanks for the informative document you posted along with the good medical explanation. I read it very well; when I clicked on it it enlarged just fine. Thank you for taking the time to post this interesting document.
Here is a picture of Grandma's certificate of death. Not sure is you can read it but it says she lived at the county hospital 2 years 11 months and died March 7, 1967. cause of death listed as Cachexia (a generally weakened condition of body or mind resulting from any debilitating chronic disease) and Arterosclerosis, Generalized (Atherosclerosis (also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD) is a condition in which an artery wall thickens as a result of the accumulation of fatty materials such as cholesterol). Her mother's name was Jennie Miemietz which I did not know. If anyone has any questions about this just let me know. I don't know if anyone can even read the document.
ReplyDeleteAnn, thanks for posting such interesting things for us! I just double clicked on it and then hit both control and the + sign to make it larger. Very clear and readable. Your medical information was also very interesting.
DeleteSo your mother was named after her grandmother!
I did magnify the document to 200% and was able to read it perfectly, first I double clicked on the picture then increased the size when it came up on the page.
ReplyDeleteYes, that works well. Very readable. Thanks for this great post and the comments.
ReplyDeleteBev Thoma Keltner
Hi Ann,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the informative document you posted along with the good medical explanation. I read it very well; when I clicked on it it enlarged just fine. Thank you for taking the time to post this interesting document.