Saturday, July 21, 2012

Who's Missing From This Photo?



10 comments:

  1. I've got this picture in storage! Mom and Dad sat down with me one day when she came to the beauty salon and we sat in the dryer chairs and I wrote down everyones names on the back in order. Grandma was pregnant at the time.
    ReplyDelete
  2. Notice Grandpa's the only one smiling!! LOL
    ReplyDelete
  3. This is kind of a test to see if I can post,,, Here is who I think they are, back row: Valentine, Olga, Romeo, middle row: Rose, Grandma Olga, Leo (Nick), Grandpa Robert, Lillian, Jennie on Grandma's lap and Joe on Grandpa's lap, Mary would by the gestating baby and August not thought of yet. I think I might be correct about the names but Lillian and Rose just a guess because I went by height and age. Any corrections?
    ReplyDelete
  4. I think August (Dad) was thought of, Grandma is pregnant.
    ReplyDelete

    Replies


    1. No I think she was pregnant with Mary, your dad is the youngest. Did you see the picture I posted of Olga and Jennie? It ended up on the main page, don't know how to move to the picture section, maybe Bev can do that.
      Delete
  5. Picture was taken June 26, 1923, Olga's wedding day the same day the picture of Olga and Jennie picture was taken, I posted that picture and that is what was written on the back.
    ReplyDelete

    Replies


    1. I forgot how many kids there were & I don't remember all of the names.
      Delete
    2. If you go under the tab "look who's coming" all the siblings are listed and there are 10 with your dad being the youngest. by the way, that is a very nice picture of your mom and dad.
      Delete







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.