We on the planning team for the Konsela Cousin Gathering wish you a very good time with all our cousins. Your generous sharing of yourself in play on this day will make the Konsela Cousin Gathering enjoyable, fun and memorable for all.
Monday, July 2, 2012
Jennie and Robert Pogreba wedding picture
I think the first man is my dad's brother Allie, then mopm's sister Mary Konsela Thoma, Mom: Jennie Konsela, Dad: Robert Pogreba, dad's sister Dorothy Pogreba Sokolosky, mom's brother Joe Konsela
Labels:
Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a beautiful photo. I don't remember your dad being that much taller than your mom. I believe that Dorothy Sokolosky was also in mom and dad's wedding. I have never seen such a pretty picture of mom. Thank you, Ann, for sharing! What year were your mom and dad married? How old was your mom?
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad were married October 18, 1939, Mom was 16 and dad was 21. Your mom was a very beautiful young woman too, I think she was 15 in that picture.
ReplyDeleteIt's really amazing for me to see an older picture of uncle Rob...I don't ever remember seeing him as being so slender...to me he always was "pleasingly plump"....no insult here... just always so jovial.
ReplyDelete