Monday, July 16, 2012

Here’s the picture of Mum & dad’s wedding. The person right next to Mum is her brother Clifton Knutson, the other 3, I don’t know but will find out.  --Brian.
 ("Mum and Dad" in this case are Myrna and August on their wedding day, November 25, 1954.)  When you find out Brian who the other 3 are, we will add their names.  I suspect the one by your dad may be Don Konsela because as I recall, he told me he was your dad's "best man" at his wedding.  Ask your dad about the shivaree... http://www.waywordradio.org/shivaree/   or http://www.shivareehats.com/tradition.htm
I just found this out this morning:  The people in the wedding pic that I sent are from left to right are:  Marian Knutson,  Mum’s sister, Clifton Knutson, Mum’s brother, Mum & Dad, Cousin Donald Konsela and his sister, Cousin Ruth. 
...................................................

Here’s another pic of the wedding party at a later date, the same people......just a couple of years older.
 
This a picture of the whole family taken the same time as the second wedding picture. I think this is the last time we all got together for a picture.    Back row from left to right is Tod, Terry, Dean, Becky, Brian, Julie, Carol, Ivan, Dad, Jean and Mum 





1 comment:

  1. Back row is, from left to right,
    Tod, Terry, Dean
    Becky, Brian, Julie, Carol, Ivan
    Dad, Jean, Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.