Ok, I realize that this is from 1944, but I am positive that the Obieglos and Kondzielas came from this village. There are Obieglos galore listed here. Also a Lebek and a Kondziela. If you look at some of
the documents that I've posted they say Dobrzetz. Frank's son August also said he was from Tscheschen. This is also where the two "new" children of Frank and Rosa were baptized.
By the way... Dorfplan means "Village Plan". It's just a map of the village listing all the residents.
You can see it and the list of residents (along with which buildings they're in) here:
Dorfplan von Tscheschen

I don't suppose anybody knows someone who lives in Salt Lake? Here are the Catholic Church records that should have the info we are looking for.
ReplyDeletehttps://familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titledetails&titleno=322822
I might have found a work-around. Apparently there is a "Family History Center" here in town and 5 more in Vegas (they probably have them in your area too). In a couple of weeks I'll probably be able to check it out.
ReplyDelete