Monday, August 13, 2012

Veterans

How many cousins are veterans?

In addition to Uncle Augie, a Korean War Veteran, and Harry Allen, a World War I veteran, I know the following cousins are veterans:


Don Konsela
Jim Konsela
Gene Pogreba
Albert Konsela
Dean Konsela
Tod Konsela
Bill Thoma

In addition I know of the following spouses that are veterans:

Ron Edmundson (Dorothy Pogreba) 
Dennis Matchey (Ann Pogreba)
Roger Kubis (Mary Ann Pogreba)
Adrian Giemza (d) (Doris Konsela Giemza)
Mike Frei (Veronica Thoma Frei)
Bill Bohlinger (Kathleen Thoma Bohlinger)

I am sure that I am missing others.  Please help me make a complete list of veterans by posting comments with any other veterans you know of.

I retired from the Army in 1988 and I am now the County Veteran Service Officer for Trempealeau County.  If you have questions about veterans' benefits, I might even be persuaded to talk shop at the gathering.

Bill

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, Bill. Maybe someone could start other lists: farmers, businessmen, teachers, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add John Pasala (Barb Pogreba) to the list of veterans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add Raymond Lisowski to the list of veterans.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.