We on the planning team for the Konsela Cousin Gathering wish you a very good time with all our cousins. Your generous sharing of yourself in play on this day will make the Konsela Cousin Gathering enjoyable, fun and memorable for all.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
THE MARY THOMA FAMILY
Not sure everyone in the family will appreciate me sharing this particular photo but I just found it today. Back row, Katie, Veronica, Bill, Rosy, Vicky. Front row: Beverly, Lambert, Bob (Robert -- named after grandpa), Mary and Sylver.
Labels:
Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very nice picture,,,, gotta love the mustache Bill. You all look so young there, wait, you are!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is a very nice picture and other than Lambert & Mary the only other ones I would recognize would be Bill, Rose Mary and Beverly. I should recognize Veronica but if I am right she had beautiful long blond hair. It's been a long time and will be great to see everyone. Wish you would be there Rose Mary.
ReplyDelete