If you want to view the slide show one more time, here is the web site you can find it at:
www.photodex.com/share/jerryrosy
There are actually four of the same project listed. Please view the first one (on the left) that says "Konsela Corrected" project. The others were without the photos that Bev was able to give me to add to the show. When you click on the arrow, you will get a yellow target coming at you. Then there will be a screen with a slide in the middle. Click on this slide to begin the show.
I will not make hard copies of it since not everyone is represented on the slide show and it is difficult to put written information into a moving slide show. I encourage everyone to study Joe's documents and those others of us have posted as well. There is so much that can be learned from them. And I hope more of you will have information you will continue to share here. Having the blog and seeing pictures from the event made it less painful for me to be home in NC during the event. This is as close to the reunion as people like me got -- and I appreciate it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.