A cousin asked: How do I type a comment to a post that someone has made?
Example: If you want to make a comment to the post shown above:
1. Click on the Home tab and scroll to the post.
2. Click on No comments.
3. A text box will appear. Click in it and type.
4. When you are done, click on Publish.
Note: If you publish and then want to go back and edit it, just click on the pencil. Edit your message, then click on publish again.
I hope that this helpful hint will encourage you to make some comments. If you have more questions, just email them to me at grammabe@gmail.com and I will post a Helpful Hint.
4. When you are done, click on Publish.
Note: If you publish and then want to go back and edit it, just click on the pencil. Edit your message, then click on publish again.
I hope that this helpful hint will encourage you to make some comments. If you have more questions, just email them to me at grammabe@gmail.com and I will post a Helpful Hint.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.