We on the planning team for the Konsela Cousin Gathering wish you a very good time with all our cousins. Your generous sharing of yourself in play on this day will make the Konsela Cousin Gathering enjoyable, fun and memorable for all.
I think I may recognize "Cookie," but I'm wondering if there are some first cousins among this group. Please help if you can name anyone in this photo.
I recognize the Joe Konsela cousins: Susie, Eleanor "Mary Jane", Bob, Jeanette "Bernadette" and Albert, not sure who the little guy is, if that's David, Cookies brother or a one of Joe's younger ones, and wondered who the 2 little girls were but once you named "Cookie", I can see Vivian in her, then I figure the other must be Jeanie.
I think I may recognize "Cookie," but I'm wondering if there are some first cousins among this group. Please help if you can name anyone in this photo.
ReplyDeleteI recognize the Joe Konsela cousins: Susie, Eleanor "Mary Jane", Bob, Jeanette "Bernadette" and Albert, not sure who the little guy is, if that's David, Cookies brother or a one of Joe's younger ones, and wondered who the 2 little girls were but once you named "Cookie", I can see Vivian in her, then I figure the other must be Jeanie.
ReplyDelete