We on the planning team for the Konsela Cousin Gathering wish you a very good time with all our cousins. Your generous sharing of yourself in play on this day will make the Konsela Cousin Gathering enjoyable, fun and memorable for all.
I don't see Ann.
I thought Ann was next to Steve, but then I'm not sure who Steve is!
Bill is correct that Ann is missing. There is one more missing, think male. Steve is top row, end of right side.
It must be Jim.
This picture was taken at my daughter Pam's wedding. Ann and Jim are missing. Man we all look young!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I don't see Ann.
ReplyDeleteI thought Ann was next to Steve, but then I'm not sure who Steve is!
ReplyDeleteBill is correct that Ann is missing. There is one more missing, think male. Steve is top row, end of right side.
ReplyDeleteIt must be Jim.
DeleteThis picture was taken at my daughter Pam's wedding. Ann and Jim are missing. Man we all look young!
ReplyDelete